Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tweak.

When I started reading Tweak it made me think about how different my life could be if I made some of the choices that Nic made when he was young.  All it takes is trying something one time and people get hooked and simply can't get off the drug.  Nic had a good family growing up, he had a little brother and sister..and that didn't change the way he acted or the things he did.  If I had little siblings I would try and do everything I could to be a good example for them when they grow up.  If your siblings grew up watching their big brother be high all day on meth it's gonna make them think it's okay to do those things because if their brother can do it...why can't they?  It only takes one time to mess up your whole life..one time and your world will end as you know it.  I don't understand why people that do hard drugs do them in the first place when they know what it can do it their family and their friends..why would someone make that choice knowing how it would affect everyone around them?  It's because when your in the moment and someone asks if you want something...you only think about yourself..then you only think about how to get your next fix...but I have enough common sense and I care about the people around me so much that I would never even think for one second to do something like that to them.  My family needs me to go to work and make some money to help out.  Things I do everyday is what normal teenagers do...i get up...go to school...do homework..go to work..it keeps me out of situations that make me uncomfortable. I want to make something of myself one day. I wanna do good in school and built myself up the working world. I understand how hard it's gonna be and that's why I'm making some of the hard choices now so I won't regret any of my choices down the road.  I watch some of my friends everyday..and I think about one day if they choose to try a hard drug...what if they don't stop and think about what it would do to me or to their families?
What if they don't even care?  I do so much for people and I always have but when I sit back and think what people do for me..it just makes me mad because I don't get what I give...so i've been trying this new thing...I'm not concerned about other people like I used to be.  I don't see the point anymore.  I should be concerned about my life, school, work, and getting ready for college..not everyone's stupid childish problems.  Well it's late and I gotta wake up early for school.

J-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment