Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally!

Well I found myself reading books about people that have gone through something tough in their lives.  I read Tweak because I like reading about addicts and how they get through needing to get high everyday all day.  I want to see how people like that can change in the world and become a member of society..not just a drug addict.  I have hope for those kinds of people.  Personally, I've known some people that have gotten into drugs and I know first hand how it changes peoples whole lives.  They get kicked out of school, lose their jobs, and their families don't know what to do with them.  It's sad but it's a part of life,  a part of life that some people try and ignore.  I find myself reading mostly at night before I go to bed..always laying down in my bed because that's the quietest place and I'm comfy in my bed.  I didn't read every night because I work 5 days a week and I normally have other homework to work on when I get home.  I like to read in silence because if I don't I don't understand everything I read.  Everything has to be quiet and kinda dark in my room. I have to be tired and ready for bed because I know after I read I won't want to get up.  I checked my phone a lot because I always text people before I go to bed...I'm a good double tasker.  Well that's gonna be it for me this year.  It was fun..I'm glad we bonded blogger:) thank you and good bye.

J-Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment