Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sleepy Sunday

Well I had an okay weekend.  Friday could have been soo fun but my friends all bailed and my phone died and my charger broke so I couldn't go anywhere.  It was kinda nice..I just went to bed early and didn't have to talk to anyone.  Saturday I bought new nikes and got my new ugg boats:) very exciting.  I worked saturday night then I went to Linda's and stayed there..we stayed up all night and it was fun ;).  I worked tonight and it suckeddddd. I work 6 days this week at moe's and i'm working at the lantern on saturday for some extra money because i'm so broke and chirstmas is coming soon and I want to buy some things for myself:)  I'm falling behind with school cause i'm so tired from work all the time to do homework and I wanna have a life as a normal teenager...but no I gotta do a bunch of stupid shit all the time.  I know I'm gonna miss out on a good weekend this weekend and I'm shitty about it but it's whatever.  I might just go out anyway..even though I gotta work in the morning.  My bed is calling me..good nighttt

J-Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment