Wednesday, November 9, 2011

People are so annoying.

Well today in marketing my teacher gave me a bad grade on a packet the i wasnt there for one day and the day i was there he spent the whole class talking to one student about something we've been working on all year and it pissed me off so I let him know what the deal was.  He seriously never teaches. He just gets off topic everyday and then tests us every week..which is such bullshit.  If a teacher is gonna test every week..they should be reviewing the material every day...not talking with students everyday..it's not my job to learn every single thing on my own..he should teach. He's a funny person but a bad teacher..it's so annoying.  It brought my gpa down and pissed me off.  And one of my friends just told me that someone in my class posted on twitter about it...real mature. It's stupid stuff like that that makes me even more excited for graduation..i'll never have to talk to immature people from this school again and I can't wait!!  I have no desire to talk to anyone from Homestead when I walk out that door..maybe 5 people.  On another note I have the next two days off so I'm excited about that one.  Then this weekend I'm working at the football game at st. Francis and the lantern.  Well that's about it...i'll blog about my new book tomorrow..too sleepy.

J-Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment