Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Maybe things are turning around..

Well I didn't go to school today because I couldn't sleep last night.  I've been having issues sleeping so I dunno what i'm gonna do. Maybe I need to stop taking naps so I'll sleep better.  My dad got a new job last week and got a new car, new phone, and new computer so that's good.  Hopefully he's good and everything goes well and we start making more money so I can have a life and get the hell out of Moe's because I'm about to lose my mind..I want to be able to do nothing and hang out with my friends again. I didn't realize these last few years I would miss it as much as I do.  I miss the basement at Richard's...with all my friends..when we all got along and no one had beef...now everyone hates each other over stupid reasons but I guess that's a part of growin' up, right?  You learn what kind of people you want to be around you and what kind of people you never want to talk to again... I guess I did.  I hate a lot more people then I ever have because over half of homestead is superrrrrrrr fake and they think they are hott shit..well guess what...their not..they all look trashy if you ask me.  Well I need to try and sleep now...Good night Blogger.

J-Momma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment