Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Power out.

Well when I was at work today the freakin' power went out when we were closing and I of course freaked out...lol. Thank God we were almost done closing because we couldn't see anything. Shelby and I ran down the street to a po-po to ask what was going on and he said the whole block with out and they didn't know why so we ran back and went home.  School went quickly today.  I didn't go in til 3rd period because I slept in again..my mom says I can't do that anymore cause I do it all the time but whatever.  School is just so boring and pointless.  When I get to college I'm going to use everything I learn in my career...there's no pointless bull shit like high school..they make us do pointless crap because the state tells them they have to keep us in class for 180 days..which is dumb..if I know everything I need to know why keep me there even longer? I'm just excited to be done with homestead and the people in it.  Some people i'll miss...like 5 maybe but the rest of them...I couldn't care less.  Their so immature and they have no idea what the real world is really like and when they get there...their gonna fail..and i'm probably gonna laugh.  Well i'm going to bed.. good night blogger.

J-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment