Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sleepy sleepy girl.

Well Frances and I are sitting here, chattin' about work and school and how ready we are to get out of here.  I never thought I was gonna be this ready to get out of this school.  Everyday I see stupid immature people that I hate seeing everyday and it makes me want to graduate even more.  My friends and I are so ready to go to college and meet new people. People that aren't involved in stupid high school drama...people that live on their own and make their own money and don't live off of mommy and daddy. That's pretty much how Homestead is...everyone's parents have money and they give their kids whatever they want.  I'm going on a college visit tomorrow with my brother Jarek and i'm excited.  I wanna meet cute college guys so I can stop thinking about stupid high school boys.  I'm excited to see where I'm gonna spend the next 4-6 years because I've never been on the campus.  I'm going  back to school with Jarek and it's gonna be weird because I've been alone for a few years and it's gonna be weird seeing him at school now.  Work is a bad place right now.  The girls and I have an issue with a manager and shit is heating up.  But I'll let you know what happens tonight when I get there.  Well I'm exhausted and class is almost overrrrr..laterrrr.

J-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment