Monday, October 17, 2011

Moe Monday...horrible.

Well today was just an all around shitty day.  I had a busy weekend...I worked 21 hours and chilled at Zane's and Casey's after work both nights.  Shelby and I had to prep Sunday morning and didn't go to bed til 5am...two hours of sleep...7 hour shift...bad bad bad.  It was horrible, we were like passing out because we were so tired...I slept in a booth for an hour...haha.  I went home and slept for like 6 hours so I was good.  Then of course another week of school and another 5 days of work..which sucks.  People at work just piss me off so much...only like 3 people do their jobs and the rest of them just stand there and stare at you...one day..things aren't gonna be very pretty let me tell you.  I had to go to hospital with Taylor today and I was so mad..she's so annoying and lazy...ugh...and we used to be tight..now I can't even be around her. She's just stupid and thinks she's hott shit...guess what...she's nothin' special.  Frances and I are fed up..we just need a break.  I just want a week off...no school...no work...no stupid drama...is that too much to ask for? yeah i guess.  I'm too young to be this burnt out all the time...i've already had mono once..it's lookin' pretty good for a second time. Well that's pretty much it for now...I need to do my hw and get some sleep. Goodnight blogger.

J-Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment