Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another day in Paradise....

Happy Hump Day!!! Only two more days of school then the football game with my girls and hangin' out after that.  I've been waiting for weeks to have a Friday night off and be able to go to the football and be a normal senior.  There is soooo much drama right now it's just annoying...i hate people and their stupid shit I have to deal with everyday.  I'm gonna make a sign that says " Whatever you want...I don't care..Leave me alone..end of story"...and i'm gonna put it on my shirt...swear. Normally I write my thoughts in a journal but because I have to write so many words every week on blogger....I just speak my mind on here. :) and it's workin' just fine.  I feel like the days just past me by and I can't even enjoy being a teenager...people say these are the best years of your life...I wanna have my good years. I've been a wild child all of high school but since I started workin' I've gotten a lot better and a lot smarter about my actions.  In my book(which I'm almost done with!), Nic has everything going for him but he messes everything up because instead of growing out of the party stage...he turned his party stage into his whole life...and that's how people become addicted to drugs...I've seen it first hand and it's the saddest thing I've ever seen and I hope I don't have to see it again but I know in the next ten years i'm probably going to lose some friends from high school to drugs and they might die...that's just a fact of life.  If kids in high school have to drink in the morning just to get through the day because they party so much..they have a serious problem that is going to be with them for the rest of their lives...and when they turn 21 it's going to be 10 times worse because they can go to clubs and get drunk whenever they want.  Well it's late and I need to get to bed.

J-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment