Sunday, September 11, 2011

Currently

Pages this week: 120
Total Pages: 330
Books I've Read: Tweak

Favorite Sentences:

1.  " As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster.  You have to be whole and complete in yourself.  No one can give you that.  You have to know who you are- what others say is irrelevant. "

2.  It's too goddamn early and my stomach is all cramped up as I board the 747 for Honolulu. 

3.  When I was little, especially when I visited my mom in L.A., the only escape I had was watching movies.

I love this first sentence because it's true...if you only look to other people for approval you'll never be happy because you could do anything and everything in life and people still wouldn't be happy...so you have to do all you can for yourself and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment