Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sleep over.

Well today was another horrible day. Yesterday was pretty bad but today takes home the gold.  I already didn't feel good when I got to school and I had a bad feeling about going to school.  I got piss tested in 3rd period and that's always no fun.....then I had to go with Momma Mcgee to pick up the little's Mcgee's crap from the Redneck down the street today and it suckedddd. He was such a jerkk...tryin' to take my baby and shit. Ahlexa is one as of last Tuesday and her father is just retarded so were all dealing with a bunch of crap right now.  Tay-Bay and I are havin' a little sleep over tonight because it was needed and I didn't get my paper written like I was suppose to but I can't focus today...my body is drained and needs sleep.  I'll work on it this weekend instead of going out.
Well I finished Tweak and it was amazingggggg. My new favorite book.  I just started reading a book called "Life" and it's about Keith Richards and the Rolling Stones so I'm excited to read this one to because it's about to be nuts.  Well it's about time for us to go to bed. Goodnight Bloggerrrrrr.

J-Momma

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Looks like you have a lot to deal with right now, but I hope everything works out. p.s. I'm going to start reading Tweak this week!

    ReplyDelete